We provide care for women’s reproductive organs’ health and the management of pregnancy.
This service can assist with issues including such as period (menstrual) pain, heavy menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, fibroids, pelvic pain, infertility, or pelvic floor problems causing incontinence or prolapse. We can also assist you throughout your pregnancy and childbirth.
What is the fee?
This is a private fee for this service. To find out what the fee is, call (03) 9354 1186.
Do I need a referral?
Yes, you need a GP referral for this service.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row content_placement=”middle”][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2989″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_circle”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Dr Reena Jacob
Dr Reena Jacob visits out clinic once a month to assist women in all matters concerning their reproductive organs. Her interests areas include:
- High or low risk pregnancies
- Early pregnancy complications
- Paediatric & adolescent gynaecology
- Minimal access surgery
- Menstrual disorders
- Family planning and contraceptive advice
- Cervical cancer screening and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Menopause and hormone replacement therapy
- Pelvic floor disorders & prolapse