[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Speech pathologists can help people with the assessment and treatment of communication and/or swallowing difficulties. They can help children, adolescents and adults who have communication problems, including difficulties with speaking and articulation, listening, understanding, reading, writing and stuttering.

What is the fee?

There is a private fee for this service. To find out what the fee is, call (03) 9354 1186. Private rebates available from Medicare.

Do I need a referral?

Yes, you need a referral. We accept health care plans.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]